Thank you for visiting! My name is Kim Paolo Laberinto (He/Him). I am a final year Electrical Engineering B.Sc. student from Winnipeg, Canada graduating in May 2021.
I am currently seeking full-time opportunities on topics related to Machine Learning Development, Data Science, Optimization, Signal Processing, and Scientific Computing. My primary programming languages are Julia and Python, with skillsets in SQL as well. Libraries that I have experience in include PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, and Memento.jl.
Some of my favorite and most memorable experiences I’ve had throughout my degree include:
- Working on Machine Learning at TRIUMF, Canada’s particle accelerator centre, in Vancouver, BC!
- Learning with my colleagues in the President’s Student Leadership Program!
- Working with the team to establish UM ecoMotion and build an electric vehicle!
- Learning ASL and Michif!
Thank you to all my fellow teammates, fellow students, and fellow organizers who made all these experiences possible!! Thank you as well to my parents who supported me in ways that allowed me so much time to participate in all these things!!
Currently my personal projects include:
- Using SIRENs (a fascinating way of representing signals using neural networks) in PDE inverse problems.
- Combining the art of weaving with programming. Imagine computer procedurally designed real-world hand-woven fabric.
- Contributing to more open source projects!
I am open to both local and remote working opportunities. If you have any suggestions on future opportunities or collaborations that I should consider please feel free to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.